The Baltimore Ravens are one of the teams most often mentioned when it comes to media-driven…
Culpepper Tired of Talking Moss
Instead, he's been bombarded with questions about Randy Moss, who is nowhere near Hawaii. What should have been a great time has become a circus and apparently Culpepper wants no more of it.
Speaking with NFL reporter Jay Glazer Thursday, Culpepper didn't mince words about Moss, saying that his antics have become stale and that, if a change is made, he's fine with it either way.
"I tried to smooth things over for the last five years," Culpepper said. "I'm done with it. No more. I'm not having it anymore."
While Culpepper's original statements on the subject were that it wasn't his decision to make and that if he had his way, Moss would be back, his stance has clearly changed. Is it the result of being asked nothing about his record-breaking season for the Vikings? Maybe. But, for those who didn't think there was a chance the Vikings would trade Moss, hearing Culpepper talk about the potential of "life after Randy" has to be unsettling -- and perhaps a sign of things to come.
* A television report Thursday night out of Minneapolis claims Red McCombs and Reggie Fowler are nearing an agreement. However, nothing is settled yet and Glen Taylor remains ominously waiting in the wings -- claiming Thursday if he buys the team there is a much better chance of getting a new stadium deal through the State Legislature.
* The Vikings concluded the second round of talks with their potential QB coaches, having met twice with both Kevin Higgins and Rich Olson. A decision is expected by the middle of next week.
VikingUpdate.com Recommended Stories
Vikings show numerous flaws in 21-13 loss
The Vikings were conservative on offense and flawed on defense, leading to a 21-13 loss at Soldier Field.Read More
Dr. Roto Video: Week 12 Key Matchups
Dr. Roto highlights each and every game upcoming for Week 12 and a Fantasy matchup to monitor within. Cleveland Browns WR Josh Gordon (pictured above) makes his return against the less-than-stellar…Read More
Peterson issues statement, fires back at NFL
Adrian Peterson said in a statement that the NFL is trying to impose a “new process of discipline” on him, but he would cooperate at his “standard” Monday hearing.Read More
Bears relentlessly targeted Robinson
The Bears were rewarded for targeting Josh Robinson again and again, gaining more than half their passing yards that way. Just look at the stats and see what the principal characters said.Read More
6 Biggest Man-to-Man Rivalries in Sports
From Pierce and Lebron to Peyton and Tom to Ali and Frazier, we're celebrating love/hate on and off the field of play.Read More
- The Peterson pushing up daises mustang thread
- Peterson suspended without pay for rest of the season
- Brdgewater to nonchalant
- NFL trying to make an example of Peterson
- Lions and Packers game updates